Monday, March 14, 2016

Captain America: Civil War

I'm fanboying. I am fanboying more than I ever have before. For years, Marvel fans around the world (myself included) have always wanted to see Spiderman team up with the Avengers. And now, it has FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!! If you aren't a hermit that lives under Mount Everest, then you know what I'm talking about. I'm taking about the brand new trailer for Captain America Civil War. And GOD I nearly cried. Let me show you a look at Spiderman's suit.





'

It's great, right? Now this Spiderman is going to be played by Tom Holland. Go check him out on Instagram. He posts some cool stuff. Alright now let's chat about some other stuff in the new trailer. I was very excited to see more of Antman. I really enjoyed the first Antman movie, and so I just can't wait to see him again in Civil War. There are even rumors that he will become Giant Man like in the comics. I hope Michael Douglas will play Hank Pym in Civil War, even if it's just for a minute. OH!! And let's not forget about *dun dun dun* Black Panther. He had some amazing parts in this new trailer. Like when he totally destroys Bucky's motorcycle. And when the helicopter shoots him multiple times. But he has a suit made completely out of Vibranium, so it's fine. Okay well, I'm gonna go watch the trailer over and over to see what I missed. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment