Friday, February 19, 2016

Sorry

Hello! And welcome back to my blog. Sorry it took me so long to post. God, it's been, like, over a month since I last updated this blog. I thought it was a really great idea when we got back from Christmas break and I saw this book in our school library called Blogging For Dummies. It had some very good tips. But let's talk about all that's happened recently. Let's see... oh yeah!! My grades are crap. I'm failing math and ELA. But all my other grades seem to be doing pretty well. Hmmmm... oh. Because of my horrible 2nd nine weeks report card, my mom gave my cat away. Isn't that sweet? And 4 days after that, my sister's dog Charlie (he is the cutest Pomeranian you'll ever see) ran away. But some family found him and gave him back. The very next day, my cat was given back to me because apparently he was being a little brat to his new family. So it all worked out pretty cool in the end. The other day on Saturday, I took my friend to go see Star Wars Episode VII. This was my 3rd time seeing it in the theater, and I watched a bunch of times online. I'm a little obsessed. So he enjoyed the movie very much. Only one problem- he hasn't seen any of the other Star Wars movies....

          Any of them.

I almost slapped him out of his chair when he told me. But I didn't cause we're best friends. I also can't wait until Batman vs Superman. I'm team Batman. Anyone who has a problem with that can fight me right now. I think that having Ben Affleck as Batman is a little... odd. But I guess he'll be alright.

Okay guys. Yaawwwnn *imagine me yawning* I'm gonna head to bed cause it's like 10 o'clock right now. I promise that I will try to blog a little more often. Goodnight!! Or... day... depending on where you are right now. Whatever. Goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment