Friday, April 8, 2016

Batman V Superman Non-Spoiler Review

So I saw Batman V Superman... three times. I saw it on opening day, I saw it the second time with my new girlfriend (I will get to that in a minute). And then I saw it a third time with my mom. This is gonna be a non spoiler review. I will upload the spoiler review after this. So yeah I have a new girlfriend now. Her name is Brianna and I was friends with her in fifth grade. Anyway so back to the movie. Most people hated the movie. But I'm not like most people. I really loved the movie and I don't see why people disliked it so much. I mean yeah, it did have it's flaws. But it was still a great movie. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen it three times. Jessie Eisenberg's acting was amazing, Ben Affleck's Batman was totally badass, and they had a lot of Justice League cameos and easter eggs. It was every comic book nerd's dream movie. Oh and Wonder Woman was really great too. Some people clapped when she showed up in the movie. Lex Luthor also made a couple of references to the villain Darkseid.


Okay that's probably as much as I can say without spoiling the movie. Oh and if you don't follow me on Instagram, here's the link to my page: https://www.instagram.com/kaptainkris412/


Thank you guys so much for reading. Go see Batman V Superman because it was seriously the greatest movie ever. Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment