Friday, March 18, 2016

I Love Disney

So I saw Zootopia on Monday night.  I heard it was a very good movie. And it was!! It was probably one of the funniest Disney movies ever. I'm not gonna say any spoilers, but there was one part in the movie where Disney rips off their own movies. There was this weasel who said "I can get you movies that haven't even come out yet" and on the table, there are animal versions of Big Hero 6, Tangled, Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph, and a couple more that I missed. They even made a Frozen reference because in Frozen, one of Elsa's servants tells her that the Duke's name is Duke of Weaseltown and the Duke quickly reminds him that it's Weselton. Well in Zootopia, it's actually the other way around. I seriously recommend this movie.

Okay, well sorry today's blog was a little shorter than usual. But I have a lot of school work to do so I gotta go. I enjoyed talking to you guys again. Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment