Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Martian

            Hi. Welcome back to my blog. So what's up? Today is Monday, March 7.  Right now, I am sitting on the toilet about to take a shower. I'm not like doing my biz or anything. I'm just sitting there with the seat down. I promise.  Just a few minutes ago, I finished watching The Martian. You know, that really long, funny, scientific Matt Damon movie. Yeah that one. In the middle of watching it, I did notice that three Marvel actors are in that movie: the Mexican from Antman, the chick who plays Susan Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot (which completely sucked by the way), and Sebastian Stan who plays Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier. I also really liked the Lord Of The Rings reference. especially because Sean Bean was in that movie. Okay so you know how The Winter Soldier is on Cap's side in Civil War (so am I)? Well when Mark says that he's Iron Man, I expected Sebastian Stan's character to just go all rage on Mark and all that. It was just a funny little joke going on in my head.

                Okay so last week, my old friend, Amber just started dating my friend, Kai. It's a little weird because, well....... she's short. Not that there's anything wrong with that. We're all short at some point. But it's just strange because Kai is a little tall-ish. Nothing compared to my height. Okay, well I gotta go. It was nice chatting with ya today. Goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment