Monday, January 4, 2016

Doctor Who

Hello again, guys!! I already gave you an introduction to my life. So now let's talk about a fandom: Doctor Who!!! For those of you who don't know what Doctor Who is, it is a show on BBC about a Time Lord called The Doctor. He has a time machine called the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) and he goes all through time and space saving people, defeating monsters, and mostly screwing up time. Every once in a while, he gets a new companion. And at some point, a lot of them die. And when he is about to die, he regenerates into a whole new body. This is probably one of my favorite shows. Now let's talk about it. I think the show used to be so cool and fun, but recently it's been getting a little dumb. Not a lot- just a little. For example: they keep using the same old monsters. They often use new villains, but every time the Daleks return, I just shake my head asking myself why they keep returning. I get kinda tired hearing them go "EXTERMINATE!!!" for 45 minutes. The Daleks are like Sam from Supernatural. They just DONT DIE!!! Well actually Sam dies a total of 117 times, but that's a conversation for a different day. Doctor Who got good when David Tennant became the Doctor. Then whenever Matt Smith became the Doctor, the show got AWESOME!! But ever since Peter Capaldi became the Doctor in 2014, the show got pretty boring. But hopefully they can get the show back on it's feet soon. So far, my favorite companion is Amy Pond. She's just so awesome. Well, I'm gonna go. Please share this blog with your friends. And I guess I'll see you guys next time. Peace out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment