Monday, January 4, 2016

Introduction

Hello!! My name is Christian Morgan. I am 13 and I live in Louisiana. I want to talk to you about how I don't have a life. Most guys spend their free time going hunting with their dads. They might even go see a movie with their girlfriend. Well not me. My idea of fun isn't spending time with a girlfriend (which I don't have at the moment). My idea of fun is spending hours and hours on the internet looking up Star Wars and Marvel stuff. I don't spend my money on Axe and cologne like other dudes. I spend my money on Star Wars posters and Marvel movies. I am probably the biggest fanboy out of all my friends (surprisingly, I have a lot of friends). I am so devoted to Marvel that I can literally tell you any fact. Ask me ANY question from the comics and the movies. I will answer it. And I will get it right. I spend my time studying facts and characters. I even know the script for Captain America: Civil War which by the way, comes out this year on May 6th. Anyway, I gotta go. Please follow my blog if you are a huge fanboy like me. I will discuss topics like Doctor Who, Supernatural, Marvel, Star Wars, DC, Once Upon A Time-you know... geek stuff. So please follow me and I will see you guys soon. Goodbye, and may the Force be with you!
Image result for Tardis

No comments:

Post a Comment