Monday, January 4, 2016

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time is probably the most confusing, jaw dropping, and exciting shows of all time. It's about a woman named Emma Swan here's a picture of her.




So she finds a small town called Storybrooke where everyone (well, except for Henry) is a character from a fairy tale. For example, the mayor, Regina, is the evil queen from Snow White. And then Doctor Hopper is the cricket from Pinocchio. Emma is the daughter of Snow White. In Storybrooke, Snow White's name is Mary Margaret. So, anyway. In season 1, the evil queen created a curse that put all the people in the Enchanted Forest... look. It's a VERY confusing show and I can't really explain it with words. Just watch the show and you'll see what I mean. It is SO good. I just started season 4 a few weeks ago, though I haven't had much time to catch up on it because of school. But I seriously recommend this show. Put down the Xbox controller, put down the book, put down whatever your holding and watch this show on Netflix right now. You won't regret it. Guys. It's worth it. Thank you so much for reading my blog, and I'll see you guys next time. So long!!



No comments:

Post a Comment