Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Walking Dead

My friend, Alaina, will be so happy that I blog about this topic. And of course, this topic is about The Walking Dead. What is The Walking Dead, you ask? Well, it's exactly what it sounds like: the dead... walking. So zombies basically. I can't even count how many zombie shows there are. Seriously. There are DOZENS of zombie shows. But this one is my favorite(probably because this is the only zombie show I even watch). This show is about a cop named Rick who gets shot, blah blah blah, wakes up from a coma to discover that the world has pretty much ended. So he finds this group of people in the city and goes back to their... whatever you wanna call it. He helps them survive and all that. Eventually, he becomes the official leader of the group after he brutally murders the previous one who was also his best friend. Wow. And right now I am on season 3 episode 4. Yeah, I know. I need to catch up. Sorry... OH!! And don't watch Fear The Walking Dead. It sucks so much and honestly, it'll only waste your time. I'm gonna go. Have a good day, everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment