Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sherlock

It's hard for me to get interested in Sherlock. It's a good show and all, but the episodes are SOOO LOOONG!! Does an episode of any show really have to be an hour and a half? Most shows have episodes that are only 45 minutes long. Another reason that I can't really get into it is because it moves kinda slow. Right now, I'm on season 2 episode 3. I'm gonna go watch it when I get home because my practically begs me to watch it. So I guess I'll give it one more chance before I just stop watching it. I am, however, happy that the show has two of my favorite actors: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. I like mystery and all that good stuff, but I just don't really like Sherlock. I'm gonna go and I'll see you guys next time. Goodbye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment